COVID 19 is an infectious disease which causes by a coronavirus. Many people infected with coronavirus experience moderate to mild respiratory illness. COVID patients mostly recover without any special treatment. But the older peoples who have low immunity or having other medical issues such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease, and cancer can more easily develop into serious health conditions.
How to prevent COVID 19 (coronavirus disease 2019)
The better ways to prevent yourself and your family by washing your hands wear face masks and frequently use alcohol-based sanitizer and not touch your face.
Prevention to slow down the transmission of COVID 19
- Wash your hands repeatedly with soap or use hand sanitizer
- Keep at least one-meter distance from the person coughing and sneezing
- Avoid touching your nose and mouth
- If you are feeling unwell try to stay at home
- Avoid smoking because it weakens your lungs
- Stay away from the group of peoples
How coronavirus spread?
Coronavirus spread through saliva and nose when an infected individual sneeze or coughs.
Signs of COVID 19
Coronavirus disease has a different effect on different peoples. Most infected individuals do not feel any symptoms. And some people appear mild to moderate symptoms.
Most common signs
- Dry Cough
- Pains and aches
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell and taste
- Discoloration of toes and fingers, and rash on the skin
Serious Signs of COVID 19 are
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain
- Loss of movement or speech
Take medical attention immediately if you are facing serious symptoms.
People who have mild or moderate symptoms can manage their health at home by quarantine themselves and by taking a healthy diet.
It takes five to six days when anybody infected with the virus for signs to show otherwise it can take 14 days.