100% Com ~ New Foot Heel Pain
- Heel pain is a common foot problem. Pain usually occurs under the heel or just behind it, where the Achilles tendon connects to the heel bone. Sometimes it can affect the side of the heel.
- Heel pain is usually felt either under the heel or just behind it.
- Pain typically starts gradually, with no injury to the affected area. It is often triggered by wearing a flat shoe.
- In most cases the pain is under the foot, towards the front of the heel.
- Home care such as rest, ice, proper-fitting footwear and foot supports are often enough to ease heel pain.