I’m keeping my promise to post more about beauty boxes, so I’m back with another lovely box. This time it’s the Vegan Boost exclusive beauty box from Naturisimo. In general, all Naturisimo exclusive boxes sell out fast, but this was gone like a wind. Nevertheless, I wanted to show you what’s inside. With Naturisimo boxes, you always know what you get before purchasing, which is great for those who don’t like usual subscription boxes and want to know if they truly get their money’s worth. Inside the Vegan Boost box, there are 7 vegan, plant-based items: 4 skincare items, 1 body care item, and 2 supplements:
Let’s start with skincare first (of course):
* A generous sample (15ml) of Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Cashmere Cream, presented as an innovative nourishing cream. I’ve already started using it as a night cream, and indeed it has a silky smooth finish.
* I posted about this Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser (15ml) just a few days ago here. It’s a gentle gel cleanser, which wasn’t necessarily the best to take my makeup off, but it’s certainly great for sensitive skin.
* Another generous sample (30 ml) of Evolve Bio Retinol Gold Mask was one reason I opted for this Vegan Boost box. It promises to smooth the skin and stimulate collagen, so I have high hopes for this one.
* Aurelia Cell Repair Night Oil (15ml) was another product to catch my eye. Aurelia is known for its probiotic skincare, but this particular product doesn’t include any probiotics. Instead, it’s an intensive 100% natural overnight boosting oil treatment created to repair the skin and relax your mind with its calming scent.
* Bamford Geranium Hand & Body Lotion (50ml) is described as a light, moisture-rich blend of botanical butters and oils with protective honey to hydrate, soften and enrich all skin types. I’m usually not very excited about sample-size body care items, but I think I’ll use this up as a hand cream.
* Form Nutrition Superblend Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel (40 g. packet) is a plant-based protein shake. One packet is for one use. The Chocolate Salted Caramel sounds like it should be delicious.
* Kiki Health Nature’s Living Superfood (20g) is a green alkalizing whole food supplement containing land and sea vegetables, micro-algae, enzymes, and bacterial cultures that support nutrition needs and digestive health.
Not a bad bunch, huh? I usually go for skincare boxes instead of mixed, but this time I’m delighted I gave this one a go. Like I mentioned, the Vegan Boost Box has already been sold out, so it won’t be long until Naturisimo surprises with another great box.
Have you tried any of these products?