Last September, David Adefeso filed for a restraining order against his ex Tamar Braxton after he alleged a domestic violence incident occurred between them. Now it looks like that restraining order has been dismissed.
According to TMZ, neither Tamar nor David showed up to court on Tuesday so the judge dismissed the case and dissolved the restraining order. As previously reported, David filed for the restraining order in Los Angeles after he claimed that Tamar attacked him while he was driving and alleged that she threatened to have him killed.
Tamar denied the allegations that were made against her. She appeared on the “Tamron Hall Show” where she said David was never physical with her and stated that he should release the recording of the incident. David later responded to her interview and said, that he couldn’t release any of the footage because Tamar allegedly destroyed the camera.
Nonetheless, Tamar has been rebuilding and sharing what she has learned from her recent experiences in her podcast “Under Construction.”
As many of you know, last summer David was the one who found Tamar unresponsive while they were at a hotel in Los Angeles. She was rushed to the hospital after what was being called a suicide attempt.
Since then, she has opened up to her followers about some of her thoughts while recovering from the incident. Last September, Tamar said in an Instagram post, “God thank you for saving me! You know my true heart. Despite what the world may think of me, you kept me here for a reason. You are a God of second chances, and this second chance I won’t take for granted. The world can often be a dark place but I must resort to you for my light.”
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94